4. To scent a room, spray on a tissue or a cotton ball: Use a small dish and place it in a room or tuck it into a drawer as a drawer sachet to dispense the fragrance gradually.
5. Don't dab the fragrance on your wrists after spraying. If you rub your wrists together, you'll force the top notes to disappear faster than intended and as a result make your fragrance not last as long.
6. For a lighter scent, spray the fragrance in the air and slowly walk into the mist. The spray will distribute evenly across your body and leave you with a hint of fragrance for occasions when you don't want to smell as strong.
7. Spray the fragrance on your brush before running it through your hair. Your hair will be lightly scented.
8. If you want your fragrances to last longer: Heat, light, and humidity will break down the perfume and lessen the quality of the fragrance. Store them in cool, dry spots like on the vanity in your room and away from windows.