Comes in a splash glass bottle.
SIZE: .13 fl oz / 3.75 ml
CONTAINS: SD Grain Alcohol, Purified Water, Fragrance, Essential Oil TIPS AND USES:
1. Layer your fragrance. Rub your favorite AO fragrance lotion on your pulse points before
applying your perfume to make the scent last longer. The lotion will hold the fragrance to your skin longer than if you were to apply it onto dry skin.
2. Apply your perfume right after taking a shower and before getting dressed. The moisture on your skin will help lock in the scent.
3. Target pulse points and warm areas on your body when applying perfume. To make your scent last longer, choose a couple target areas: On your wrists, inside your elbows, on your neck, below your midriff, behind your knees, on your ankles and calves. The warm areas indicated will help diffuse the fragrance across your entire body and spraying your ankles and calves will allow the scent to rise throughout the day.
4. Don't dab the fragrance on your wrists after applying. If you rub your wrists together, you'll force the top notes to disappear faster than intended and as a result make your fragrance not last as long.
5. Apply the fragrance on your brush before running it through your hair. Your hair will be lightly scented.
6. If you want your fragrances to last longer: Heat, light, and humidity will break down the perfume and lessen the quality of the fragrance. Store them in cool, dry spots like on the vanity in your room and away from windows.