Annie Oakley Perfumery Studio Tours
Experience the enchantment of an authentic perfumery – set in beautiful Amish County – Ligonier Indiana!
The Annie Oakley Perfumery Story
Annie Oakley Perfumery was founded in 1980 by perfumer/entrepreneur, Renee Gabet. Her mission was to create world class perfumes right here in the American heartland. She traveled all over the world in pursuit of the finest natural perfume essences. These essences were brought back to her perfumery where she hand blended and created her very own fragrances….and now, Annie Oakley Perfumery has sold over 2 million bottles and remains the only perfumery in the USA.
Share in the Magic…
You will meet Renee, her husband, Charles and the Gabet family as they guide your group through their beautiful perfumery located in Ligonier, Indiana. This will be a rare opportunity to view a perfume studio and experience a world collection of natural and organic fragrances. You will learn how our company started and how fragrances are created, blended and bottled. You can also sample Annie Oakley fragrances and products, from the original Annie® fragrance, to not-yet-released products in development. Be the first to try a new Annie Oakley fragrance!
We offer the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create a personal fragrance just for you! (Subject to availability of Annie Oakley Perfumer) We are thrilled to be able to share the unique process of perfuming with you.
You will begin your tour with our enchanting story filled with fun and adventure. “The Annie Oakley Story of how a Fragrance and its’ Brand is Born.” Learn about Annie Oakley’s history, how we began and move on to a walking tour.
The Perfume Factory Tour
View where the creative perfumery process takes place on your perfume factory tour, including the bench lab where fragrances are created and blended, and the factory where they are bottled and readied for distribution. You will experience first-hand perfumes being hand-made and have an amazing sensory experience with some of the world’s most exquisite perfume essences - including those considered rare and vintage.
Sample and Shop
Upon completion of the tour, you will have the opportunity to sample more world class fragrances and essences, and shop our gift area. You will also have the opportunity to use your certificate(s) to purchase and take home your favorite perfumes and exotic SPA products.
Create your own Fragrance
If time permits, one of our perfumers can create a fragrance just for you!
- Depending on attendance levels, tours typically last 45 minutes.
- Tours are handicapped accessible.
- Tour cost is $5 per person. Attendees then receive a $5 off certificate good toward any purchase of $10 or more made that day from the Studio Gift Shoppe area.
Annie Oakley Tour Packages
There are several types of tour packages available, including:
Open Public Tours:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM year round.
- Perfumery and Factory Tours are held at the Annie Oakley Corporate Headquarters and Studio Gift Shoppe in Ligonier, Indiana. Reservations are NOT required.
- Tours begin promptly on time, plan to arrive before the scheduled start time.
- Public tours are for individuals and small groups of less than 12.
- No advanced reservation is required - just enter the Studio and purchase your tour certificate at the counter.
- Open Tours are subject to cancellation during holidays. Please call 260-894-7219 for more Open Tour information during any holiday season.
Scheduled Private Tours:
- These are available only for groups of 12 or more.
- Private Factory Tours must be scheduled in advance with our Public Relations Director. Email tours@AnnieOakley.com or call 800-652-6643 to preschedule your private tour.
- Tours can be scheduled Monday through Friday; 8am to 3pm. Saturdays may be available upon request.
- Ask us about other destinations to experience in our area including Bed & Breakfasts, and other tourist destinations.
Large Event, Convention & Corporate Tours:
- Designed especially for large groups and conventions visiting Northeastern Indiana area often covering the span of several days to accommodate everyone
- Also ideal for corporate groups looking for a unique activity for employee appreciation or for entertaining clients.
- Group coordinators often choose to couple these tours with a scheduled Coffee Bar, High Tea, a lunch experience or other tourist destinations. Ask us about several packages to choose from in our area.
In beautiful Amish Country, Ligonier, the Northeastern part of Indiana
south of Shipshewana on hwy 5 (14 miles)
Annie Oakley Perfumery Corporate Headquarters,
Studio & Gift Shoppe
300 Johnson Street
Ligonier, Indiana 46767
*Hours and prices subject to change. See our website for updates.
For more events, updated events, follow us on Facebook for
Annie Oakley Perfume events and news.